Capture Time to Exif
Capture Time to Exif is essentially an in-Lightroom interface for Exiftools. Its main purpose is to allow you to edit EXIF data without having to understand much about command lines.
You may run command line arguments too, but that's not necessary in most circumstances.
So with Capture Time to Exif you can:
- Update the Date Time Original EXIF field of scanned images. Lightroom's filter panel and smart collections can then find the images by searching for when the pictures were originally taken rather than when they were digitised.
- Write other EXIF and IPTC information such as the camera model and maker.
- You can enter whatever Exiftool command line arguments you choose.
- Store frequently-used command line arguments as presets.
- Write directly to TIF, PSD, JPEG, and DNG file formats
- Writing directly to proprietary raw formats is disabled by default, but can be enabled
- Generate a log file which can be run as a batch file in Shell/Terminal
Payment and Updates
The trial version operates on up to 10 images at a time. Purchasing the plugin will give you a registration code that will remove this restriction. All future updates are free.