Version 3.97, 6th March 2009
- Fixed issue whereby the font list wasn't available on some Vista platforms.
Version 3.96, 1st February 2009
- Release for the Photographer's Toolbox with serial code unlock.
Version 3.90, 5th May 2008
- Updated for ImageMagick 6.4.1 (it wasn't possible to recover the font list with this version of ImageMagick).
Version 3.80, 2nd April 2008
- Updated for Lightroom 2.0.
Version 3.71, 14th March 2008
- Update for Lightroom 1.4.
Version 3.61, 16th February 2008
- Exifdata is now preserved when changing format (this is done using ExifTool, included in the plugin)
Version 3.50, 15th February 2008
- Mac users no longer need to install ImageMagick, the plugin now comes with its own version.
Version 3.11, 5th February 2008
- Updated German Translation
Version 3.10, 23rd January 2008
- Added some new tokens for sequential numbering and access to the ftp paths
- Update translations
Version 3.00, 14th January 2008
- LR/Mogrify now comes with two installations - the traditional standalone plugin or as a "Piglet" which can be included into other Piglet-aware plugins.
Version 2.50, 11th January 2008
- Windows users can now choose a font from a drop down list
Version 2.45, 7th January 2008
- Fix some display bugs when using metadata tokens
Version 2.43, 7th January 2008
- Updated German translation
Version 2.42, 6th January 2008
- Vertical text inset wasn't working
Version 2.41, 6th January 2008
- Watermark and text annotation insets may now be specified horizontally and vertically
Version 2.30, 5th January 2008
Version 2.26, 4rd January 2008
- Fonts with spaces in their names weren't working
Version 2.25, 3rd January 2008
- Due to a number of problems concerning mogrify's ability to correctly find fonts, you must now, unfortunately, point directly to the font file that you wish to use. This has the advantage of being reliable.
Version 2.20, 3rd January 2008
- Text annotations may now be vertically oriented
- Annotations and watermarks may be inset from the image's edge
Version 2.10, 1st January 2008
- Multiline textual annotations with metadata insertion!
- Ability to repeat the watermark in any of the 9 positions (rather that just once)
- Watermarks may be overlaid before or after the border is added
- Brightness/Saturation adjustment
Version 2.00, 30st December 2007
- Made the decision to make the plugin donation-ware.
- Added rendering intent selection when converting profile
Version 1.81, 27st December 2007
- Fixed large number of spelling errors introduced in 1.80. These also effect your presets. If you've installed 1.80 then please upgrade to 1.81 as soon as possible.
Version 1.8, 26st December 2007
- Up to 5 borders can now be specified.
- Code modifications in preparation for major new feature.
Version 1.7, 22st December 2007
- Added an unsharp mask interface
Version 1.65, 21st December 2007
- Border width and height may be specified separately
- A second border may be added around the first one
Version 1.6, 21st December 2007
- Added FTP transfer option.
- Added possibility to put command line parameters at the end of the line.
- Added the ability to strip the profile from the image to save space when uploading to a known system.
- Added a warning about profile conversion and ImageMagick (needing the appropriate version).
Version 1.5, 20th December 2007
- Added profile conversion and bit depth options.
- Added a percentage width to the border option.
- Worked around Lightroom bugs when typing in some edit fields under Windows.
Version 1.4, 19th December 2007
- Added a simple sharpening control. This is applied after the resize.
Version 1.3, 19th December 2007
- Added a graphical watermarking feature
Version 1.2, 18th December 2007
- Added a new section for putting borders around images
- Improved the behaviour and wording of the resizing warning
Version 1.1, 17th December 2007
- Bug fix release for Windows users.