Snitch Sync is a Lightroom export plugin that designed to help users of ShutterSnitch with their workflow.
ShutterSnitch allows users to rate their images on the iPad, and SnitchSync will allow you to synchronise this information with your RAW images in Lightroom.
The workflow is as follows:
- In the field, you shoot RAW images to your card and send small JPEGs wirelessly to the iPad (using ShutterSnitch) for quick review. Only small JPEGs are sent to reduce the transmission time.
- After the shoot you can rate your images on the iPad using ShutterSnitch.
- Back at the studio you import your RAW images into Lightroom.
- From ShutterSnitch you send yourself your Selection List by email.
- Using SnitchSync you copy and paste the contents of your email into the field provided. The plugin will read the data, match the JPEG filenames with the RAW images, then update the ratings.
Payment and Updates
The trial limits updates to 10 images at a time. Minor updates are free, major update may require a new payment.