Elegance is Lightroom Web Engine which may be used to create a beautiful showcase for your work that integrates well with your existing web site design.
Elegance has been designed to create a pure and simple web gallery for a small(ish) number of images that is both visually elegant and site neutral. There are no navigation bars or other ornamentation that would feel out of place compared to the rest of your site.
To this end, and despite its apparent simplicity, Elegance is exceptionally configurable. You may adjust all the colours, change the fonts, reposition the thumbnails, alter the slideshow transition timings and turn various elements on and off. This should allow you to provide a seamless viewing experience for your visitors.
- Clean and elegant presentation.
- Dynamic viewing experience with fades and transitions.
- Images are preloaded to ensure a fluid viewing experience.
- All images are presented on the same page (one at a time) to avoid waiting for page loads.
- Very configurable interface that's easy to incorporate into you existing web site.
- iPhone compatible. Users may even "swipe" between photos.
- Support for The Turning Gate's TTG XML Auto Index and TTG Pages galleries for creating entire websites.
- Automatic update checking.
- All modern browsers can view the gallery immediately. There's no need for the user to install Flash to see your portfolio (thus risking the possibility that you turn your visitors away).
- The gallery can been seen on mobile devices that don't support Flash, such as the iPhone.
- The page layout may provide more fludity with respect to the window size.
- Users with modern browsers can benefit from colour management so that your images look right (Lightroom Flash galleries can't provide colour-managed Flash support at this time).
This is a new gallery so we'd love to see the results of your creativity. If you'd like to showcase your gallery here then please contact us.
Here are some existing galleries created using Elegance:
- The Bicycle example uses Elegance to create a clean yet classic gallery.
- Take a look at the avionics gallery that he has kindly allowed us to host here to demonstrate the use of Elegance within a ShadowBox.
- Steven James Scott's gallery now uses Elegance embedded into his site layout.
Paymen and Updates
The trial version is limited to creating galleries with 6 images at a time. After buying a license we ill give you a registration code that will remove this restriction. All future updates are free.